Odd queue display problems

From: Mark T.B. Carroll
Subject: Odd queue display problems
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:08:28 -0500

I use Gnus v5.10.7 for mail and news, and I use the agent a lot.

Sometimes I have mail queued, written and sent while unplugged, waiting
to be sent out properly when I plug back in. The only queue group I can
find is nndraft:queue. This has the correct messages in the summary
buffer, but sometimes when I try to display those messages, I get other
messages displayed in the article buffer.

The correct messages, corresponding to the summary buffer, are sitting
in News/drafts/queue/, and when I use J S or whatever to send them out,
the right ones go out. However, when clicking on messages in the summary
buffer displays a wrong message in the article buffer, the wrong
messages seem to be drawn from News/agent/nndraft/unnamed/queue/ which
contains messages that actually have already been sent.

Have I screwed something up? How do I fix it? Or is it just all much
cleverer than me and it's actually behaving sensibly?

-- Mark