gcc-self

From: Benny Simonsen
Subject: gcc-self
Date: 15 Jan 2006 21:46:47 +0100

Hey

Are there anyone there can explain me where to place a (gcc-self . t)
in .gnus?

`gcc-self'
     If `(gcc-self . t)' is present in the group parameter list, newly
     composed messages will be `Gcc''d to the current group.  If
     `(gcc-self . none)' is present, no `Gcc:' header will be
     generated, if `(gcc-self . "string")' is present, this string will
     be inserted literally as a `gcc' header.  This parameter takes
     precedence over any default `Gcc' rules as described later (*note
     Archived Messages::).

I have tried, but I am not sure where to place it?

I want to do it on group-basis, or perpahs as a default.

/Benny