How to lower score for thread based on custom header in reply?

From: Björn Lindberg
Subject: How to lower score for thread based on custom header in reply?
Date: 27 Jan 2006 10:32:50 +0100

I would like to lower the score for all articles in a given thread
based on a certain X-header in a reply to the first message. I have
looked in the manual, but I have not found anything regarding scoring
a parent based on its child, only the other way around. Is it even
possible?

I would appreciate any help on the matter,

Björn