Re: Covering servers with the Agent

From: Dale Worley
Subject: Re: Covering servers with the Agent
Date: 02 May 2006 22:44:33 -0400

romeomedina@libero.it (Rodolfo Medina) writes:
> In the Gnus Manual, Section 'Gnus unplugged',
> on page 191 it is said that you have to press 'J a' (in the server buffer)
> on the server that you wish to have covered by the Agent.
> But when I just press 'J' Emacs beeps at me. What's that?

If I recall correctly, I had the same problem.  It is because "J" is
not bound in your version of Gnus (like mine).  The manual usually
gives the full name of the command, so use M-x to invoke the command
by its full name.

Dale

Dale Worley                                             worley@theworld.com
--
The dispute having become a religious one, the losing faction was of
course exterminated.    -- paraphrased from Voltaire