Re: reporting bug for gnus with pop3 function

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: reporting bug for gnus with pop3 function
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:23:29 -0600

> On Thu, May 11 2006, Burton Samograd wrote:
>
>> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusGmail
>
> ,----[ http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusGmail ]
> | – NOTE: you also need ssl.el, which doesn’t seem to come with the
> |   current GNU CVS. I found it with a quick google search.
> `----
>
> What is "GNU CVS"?  `ssl.el' is obsolete:

Sorry, GNUS CVS.  I had to install the ssl.el package for some reason
to get the ssl funtions required by the pop3.el package.  I thought it
was odd, but didn't have time to figure it out, and installing the
ssl.el package made it work.  Just a hack, probably not correct, but
it works now.

--
burton samograd                                 kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft.blogspot.com     www.myspace.com/kruhft  metashell.blogspot.com