spamassassin and gnus

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: spamassassin and gnus
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:02:59 +0200

I have spamc talking to spamd and procmail then moving spam to special
spam folders depending on the newly added spamassassin headers.

How to mark mail as not spam though?

e.g I get soemthing like:

===================
Spam detection software, running on the system "local", has

Content preview:  smtp test -- test [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [80.171.194.85 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.8 RCVD_IN_DSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                            [<http://dsbl.org/listing?80.171.194.85>]
 1.7 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [80.171.194.85 listed in combined.njabl.org]

I seem unable to find documentation on how to alter this and mark mails
as spam and not spam inside the gnus interface.