Changing the first line of the answers

From: leandro noferini
Subject: Changing the first line of the answers
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 04:17:05 GMT

Ciao a tutti,

I would  like to change  the first line  of the answers not  writing the
email address  of the original poster  but only the  names (because it's
not good  writing email addresses in  the body of messages)  but I can't
understand how.

Really  I  can't understand  what  "part"  of  gnus/emacs controls  this
beavur: supercite?

--
Ciao
leandro