trigger a 'slrnpull --post-only' event when posting article

From: Joseph Le-Phan
Subject: trigger a 'slrnpull --post-only' event when posting article
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:24:47 +1000

Hello,

As my local news spool is fetched via slrnpull, is it possible to
trigger a 'slrnpull --post-only' event when posting an article
(atm, the article is sent to the out.going directory, and sent
cron-periodically)

Also, if all my groups have 0 unread messages, by default, i don't get a
listing of the groups (only the topics are visible.) Is it possible to
configure gnus to somehow show all groups (despite their being 0 unread
messages) when gnus is launched?

Thankyou