Re: subscribed groups

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: Re: subscribed groups
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:51:13 +0200

> On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:00:22 +0200, Hadron wrote:
>
>>> Press 'L' in your *Group*-buffer?
>
>> That also shows unsubscribed groups like this:
>
> Oh, yeah. I didn't think of those.
>
>>> See "Listing Groups" in the "Group Buffer" part of manual:
>>> <http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_30.html#SEC30>
>
>> I want normal "l" mode to show groups with 0 unread.
>
> So, did you try setting gnus-permanently-visible-groups as indicated
> at the bottom of the "Listing Groups"-node?
>
> I.e. setting:
>
>  (setq gnus-permanently-visible-groups ".*")
>
> ?

Thats the one. I missed it. Sometimes I cant see the wood for the trees
because there are too many customisible variables :(

>>> See "Followups To Yourself" in the "Scoring" part of the manual:
>>> <http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_242.html#SEC242>

>>> Where did you look?
>
>> Same place as you.
>
> So the "Followups To Yourself"-node was what you wanted for the second
> question?

Thanks for being patient : again, thats the one I hope.

(add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-article)
(add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-thread)

in my .gnus.el

cheers.