IMAP does not show one message after moving of a mail; error due to agen

From: Sebastian Schubert
Subject: IMAP does not show one message after moving of a mail; error due to agent
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 23:59:38 +0100

Hi,

I moved (B m) one mail from one group to another group on an IMAP
server.  That did not happen instantly on the server (checked via web
access) but was shown in gnus.  Today I got two new mails and the mail
was moved to the right group even on the server.  The problem is that I
was not able to see the first new mail but only the second.  I read the
first mail via web access and marked it unread again.  In gnus it only
showed my moved mail as unread, so it seems that it takes the moved mail
as the first new mail.  After deleting the cache files in ~/News,
everything is fine again.  Bug or error of mine?

I use gnus that comes with cvs emacs (about 3 days old).

Thx

Sebastian