Re: posting name in summary buffer

From: Gernot Hassenpflug
Subject: Re: posting name in summary buffer
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 19:46:38 +0900

Urgh, extra information: when I read gnus from another machine, I see
my name properly endered in my own posted previously made from the
machine in which I do not see my own posts. So I surmise that the
problem is not with the sending, but with the display of posts only.
If anyone has seen such a problem before I would really appreciate a
pointer. My configuration file is minimal, including only the
connection information and the user setting given in my previous post.

Thanks,
--
G Hassenpflug