Re: How do I get rit of articles in nndraft?

From: Floyd L. Davidson
Subject: Re: How do I get rit of articles in nndraft?
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:19:55 -0900

Torben Knudsen <tk@es.aau.dk> wrote:
>Thanks.  That did it.  This is one of the examples where I find gnus
>complicated.  Strange things happens and it is hard to figure out what
>to do.  Maybee part of the reason is that gnus is made for news.

Well, it's made for email too...  and that command works on nnfolder:
articles too.

I have this in my ~/.gnus file,

  (gnus-define-keys gnus-summary-mode-map [f9]  gnus-summary-delete-article)

I use it a great deal to delete received email messages that I
don't want archived; it is just easier for me to have it bound
to a function key.  One handy thing is that you can set the
mark, and move the cursor down the list in the summary buffer to
mark multiple articles, and then use gnus-summary-delete-article
to remove all of them.

--
Floyd L. Davidson            <http://www.apaflo.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)                         floyd@apaflo.com