Agentized groups not on agent after restarting gnus

From: angelv
Subject: Agentized groups not on agent after restarting gnus
Date: 28 Jan 2007 12:14:57 -0800

Hi,

I have recently switched to Gnus for mail reading, and I am slowly
getting there. But I have a problem with the agent. I went into the
group buffer, and as per the manual, I did J a to add my imap server
to the list of servers that the agent should take care of. Then J s
and J j did work fine, and I could read and write e-mail while
unplugged, then issue J j again J S and all mail would be sent off. So
I thought all was OK, but then I quit Gnus, start it again with gnus-
unplugged and Gnus tries to connect to both news and imap servers, and
these appear as not agentized... Is there something I am missing? Do I
have to do something special to keep this information between
different runs of Gnus?

Thanks a lot,
Angel