Selecting user id for pgg as posting style

From: Reinhard Tartler
Subject: Selecting user id for pgg as posting style
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:39:35 +0100

Hi,

On my laptop, I read several imap accounts, and I'm using pgg-epg.el for
gnupg integration. I have two gpg keys in my secret keyring, and I need
to select which gnupg key to use for which group. I tried to set the
variable pgg-gpg-user-id as posting-style and as Group Parameter, but
both do not seem to have any effect.

Could anyone point me to some recipe how to select the keyid used for
signing per posting style?

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4