Re: Outlook Web Access

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Outlook Web Access
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:50:11 +0100

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:56:06 -0800, thorne wrote:

> I don't suppose there is a known way to access mail from "Outlook Web
> Access" that MS Exchange server 2003 generates?

The only way I have found usable is to install Evolution and add a
filter that pipes each incoming email through deliver, which then
stores the email locally for Gnus to pick up.

The Evolution in Ubuntu 6.10 (edgy) is more stable than the previous
ones, in my experience.

  Best regards,

--
 "Just because any random joe can't add code to without       Adam Sjøgren
  passing it through Mozilla people doesn't mean it's    asjo@koldfront.dk