Re: Process mark use cases

From: David Z Maze
Subject: Re: Process mark use cases
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:25:06 -0500

Daniel Brockman <daniel@brockman.se> writes:

> I'm curious about how people use process marks.
> So, if you want, just reply with a description of
> what you use process marks for, and how.

The only things I really use them for are for moving articles around
and expiring them.  Consider:

# # # # M-& E  (mark some articles, then expire the batch)
# # # # B m    (mark some articles and move them somewhere)
M P b B DEL    (mark everything visible, and delete it)

It's a useful feature to have, but not something I really use every
day.

  --dzm