killing, but good

From: Allan Adler
Subject: killing, but good
Date: 24 Mar 2007 12:15:06 -0500

The version of gnus on the Linux system I use is 5.7.

Suppose that I don't want to read the USENET postings of a certain person,
say, Peter Daniels, just for definiteness, although there are others. I
looked at the info for gnus and I think I can figure out how to kill postings
that are actually by Peter Daniels. However, that isn't good enough, because
other people who reply to him often quote his offensive remarks and I wind up
reading them anyway. So, I need some way of telling gnus to kill all articles
that contain the consecutive words "Peter" and "Daniels" anywhere in the
article, not just in the "From" field. Admittedly, that might not be
perfect since some people quote without attribution, but it should be
good enough for my purposes.

How does one do it?
--
Ignorantly,