Re: nnimap out of sync

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: nnimap out of sync
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:11:26 +0200

"Kurt B. Kaiser" <kbk@shore.net> writes:

Hi Kurt,

> 2. What might have happened to cause this?

Do you use agentized imap servers? I remember back when I agentized my
imap server Gnus always got out oy sync if I accessed my mail with
another client (e.g. the webmail interface) in the meantime. Most often
I received duplicates of some mails, but maybe I had problems similar to
yours, too.

So try do deactivate the agent for the imap servers and check if that
helps.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
      "DRM manages rights in the same way a jail manages freedom"