Re: gnus-summary-line-format setting for "Sent Folder"

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: gnus-summary-line-format setting for "Sent Folder"
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:25:11 +0900

> I think gnus-ignored-from-addresses is exactly what I need.
> But I just try it, and it doesn't work.
> I set it to be my email address and use %f field in the
> gnus-summary-line-format as well. Is there any other setting I need to note?

What is the version of Gnus you use (C-h v gnus-version RET)?
If it is old (such as 5.9.0) and this is the first time you set
`gnus-extra-headers' and `nnmail-extra-headers' to something,
you have to rebuild the NOV databases for the mail groups.
As for the nnml back end, type:

M-x nnml-generate-nov-databases RET

(It will take a long time.)

I don't know what to do for other back ends.  Sorry.