Re: OT: oddmuse markup extensions

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: OT: oddmuse markup extensions
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:46:19 +0000

Sebastian Tennant <sebyte@smolny.plus.com> writes:

> I reckon this is as good a place as any to ask this question...

Definitely not!  I think there are mailing lists for Creole.  And Alex
Schröder could directly answer your questions about oddmuse.  You should
check the #oddmuse IRC channel on freenode.

> Is Creole really the cross-engine wiki markup language it claims to
> be?

AFAIK, no.  It is an attempt of having a cross-engine langage.

For further interesting papers on Wikis, check http://www.wikisym.org/
IIRC, there is one about the Creole initiative.

HTH,

--
Bastien