boring headers

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: boring headers
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 17:11:41 -0400

Hi,

I would like Gnus to hide the To field when there are many addresses
listed. From what I've read in the info, there are ways of doing
this. So, I have the following in my .gnus file:

(setq gnus-boring-article-headers '(empty many-to newsgroup))

(setq gnus-treat-hide-boring-header 'head)

But alas, there is no effect on the display of articles with numerous
recipients in the To field.

Any ideas?

TIA

Dan