Advice, please: ISP that supports Gnus

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Advice, please: ISP that supports Gnus
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:21:13 GMT

At present my ISP is Verizon, which does not officially support Gnus,
but has never given me any trouble using it.  However, as you have
perhaps heard, on 24 June Verizon is dropping all newsgroup
hierarchies other than the so-called Big 8, so that I will no longer
be able to browse this newsgroup or, in fact, most of the ones that I
now look at.

This seems like a good time to ask what ISPs normal Gnus types use.

Thank you for your attention.
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  Bores punish kindness.  :||