GroupLens?

From: giglio robbo' d'acciaio
Subject: GroupLens?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 16:58:28 +0200

Is GroupLens still active? I've visited their website and didn't find much
informations about the project? Moreover the link reported in Gnus manual
seems to be broken.

In this case could anybody be so kind to suggest me another collaborative
filtering project?

Thanks in advance.
--
      Daniele Giglio      Dona i tuoi cicli di clock alla ricerca!
      email in ROT13      http://boinc.berkeley.edu/