Just 2 more questions ;)

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: Just 2 more questions ;)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:48:14 +0100

Hello,

When sending an article by using "C-c C-c", gnus keeps around a buffer
named "*sent mail to XXXX" corresponding to the article I just sent.

I'd like Gnus to not keep this buffer but close it, is it possible ?

I also want to use M-RET binding when looking at an article to run
gnus-summary-scroll-down function. So I press <ALT> key and <ENTER>,
but it doesn't work. Instead when asking for the binding description,
emacs tells me:

            C-M-j runs the command indent-new-comment-line

Could anybody tell me why I get this behaviour ?

thanks

Francis