Re: New weird message when posting

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: Re: New weird message when posting
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:14:06 +0100

Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com> writes:

> Well now I'm really not sure: I removed the gnus-post-method setting
> and I still have this warning.
>
> I'm confused...

Ok I'm no more...

It appears that my .newsrc file is now empty !! Don't ask me how this
happened, I don't know !

So now I'm in the position that I still have my groups in my group
buffer but my .newsrc file is empty.

I tried to save it by using 's' in the group buffer but Gnus saves
only the .newsrc.eld file. Exiting Gnus save only .newsrc.eld file.

Could someone give me some advices ?

Thanks

Francis