Searching for article doesn't work...

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: Searching for article doesn't work...
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:14:06 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to use the web search facility (G W in the group buffer)
but fails.

For example, I tried to search for a thread I previously posted a
couple of week ago whose subject was "New weird message when posting".

So in the group buffer, I did "G w" and Gnus asked for a search
engine. I used the default (Google) and then it asked for a string. I
used the previous subject. Finally Gnus answered: "Couldn't request
group: No matching articles".

Now I'm wondering why this trivial search failed. Specially because
doing the same search on groups.google.com works.

Could anybody give me some tips ?

Thanks

Francis