Face and X-Face display in terminal emacs frames

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Face and X-Face display in terminal emacs frames
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 22:08:51 +0100

Hi,

when I use gnus in an emacs frame running in a terminal emulator Face
and X-Face images are displayed via imagemagick's `display' program.
This is quite annoying, cause its window steals the input focus from the
emacs frame/terminal.

I'd prefer if no images were shown in that case.  How do I get that?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Richard Stallman's brain can triple-boot.