gnus-summary-respool-* for nnimap-split-rule

From: rwanderley
Subject: gnus-summary-respool-* for nnimap-split-rule
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:13:29 -0300

Hi,

I'm am using gnus with nnimap as a secondary-select-method.  Am
filtering mail using nnimap-split-rule.  Everything works fine, but B-r
and B-t does not work in the summary buffer.  I wanted to move my old
mail to the new folders.

I used edebug and as far as I could understand gnus-summary-respool-*
only understand nnmail-splitting.  Is it true?  If yes, is there any
work around?

Thanks,
  Rodrigo S. Wanderley