Define a mailing-list on bbdb and use it in gnus?

From: Jean-Baptiste Carré
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:52:14 +0200

Dear all,

I try to define mailing-lists in bbdb to call them in gnus with their
names. So far, I've tried to add a "mail-alias" field or a "group" field but
gnus do not take it in account when writing an email.

I would like to be able to define for each person a list of groups and
send emails to the group, just by using the group alias in my mail.

Any idea or experience?

Best regards,

Jean-Baptiste Carré