Re: How to tell GNUS about correct time zone

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to tell GNUS about correct time zone
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:28:23 +0100

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 10:51:14 -0100, Gunnar wrote:

> Now, when I post an article on Usenet, one header in the article is
> incorrect. It says that I am in the time zone -0100, whereas I am
> actually in the time zone +0100. How do I correct the Date header in an
> article?

I would expect Gnus/Emacs to get that information from the operating
system. Is the time zone configured correctly there?

(I.e. does "date" on the command line output the correct timezone?)

  Best regards,

    Adam

P.S. GNUS was the predecessor of Gnus, you probably mean Gnus?.

--
 "Vilken sanning, Måns, är sann?"                             Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk