Re: can nnmail-split-methods do both linking and moving?

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: can nnmail-split-methods do both linking and moving?
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:57:49 -0600

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:27:39 -0800 (PST) subopt <subopt@gmail.com> wrote:

s> I'd like for my nnmail-split-methods to link certain matches to other
s> groups, and move other matches. Is this possible, or do i need to use
s> the fancy splitting approach?

s> Can someone give me a short example of how to do this, or point me to
s> one?

What do you mean by "link"?  Do you mean articles that belong to the
same thread?  If so, you can use the Gnus registry to split followups by
reference or by subject into the same group.

Ted