Sharing Gnus on several machines

From: Florent Georges
Subject: Sharing Gnus on several machines
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 01:03:33 +0000 (UTC)

  Hi,

  I use several machine every days, and I wonder whether it is possible to share
Gnus configuration between them.  In particular, which messages have been read.

  Sharing the ~/.gnus config is easy, but when I leave the machine A, then log
on machine B, I would like to not see the messages I've read on machine A.  If
needed, I can save some files from A to a server when I leave Gnus, then update
them on B before launching Gnus again.

  Is there a solution?  Did I miss something in the manual?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/