Re: Problems incorporating old mail

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Problems incorporating old mail
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:39:42 +0800

Alberto Luaces <aluaces@udc.es> writes:

> Eric Abrahamsen writes:
>
>> I'm still pretty baffled, hopefully something in the above will make a
>> little sense!
>
> Sorry, the only thing that I can think of, as you say that Evolution
> stores mail in mbox format, is to try to export your mail in any format
> other than mbox. Is it possible? You might otherwise use a converter
> like
>
> http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/mb2md/

I did this, and got a maildir folder, but I'm embarrassed to say that I
don't know how to get these messages into gnus, either. nndir says that
the directory (which is full of messages) contains no messages, and
opening individual message files runs into the same problem: three
separate "messages" per message...