Filtering on CC

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Filtering on CC
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:21:30 +0100

The system say:
    / R runs the command gnus-summary-limit-to-recipient, which is an
    interactive compiled Lisp function.

    It is bound to / R, <menu-bar> <Gnus> <Limit to> <Recipient...>.

    (gnus-summary-limit-to-recipient RECIPIENT &optional NOT-MATCHING)

    Limit the summary buffer to articles with the given RECIPIENT.

    If NOT-MATCHING, exclude RECIPIENT.

    To and Cc headers are checked.  You need to include them in
    `nnmail-extra-headers'.

So I changed nnmail-extra-headers to:
    (To Newsgroups Cc CC)

I used both 'Cc' and 'CC', because I see both in headers of e-mails.
But messages where the expression I limit on are in the CC, are not
displayed. What am I doing wrong?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer