Re: nnimap server not agentized at startup

From: Nicolas KOWALSKI
Subject: Re: nnimap server not agentized at startup
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 19:44:24 +0100

Nicolas KOWALSKI <niko@petole.demisel.net> writes:
> I just upgraded my system, so the versions I have are Emacs 23.2.1 +
> Gnus v5.13. Now, at Gnus startup, the nnimap server is never
> agentized.

Anyone having the same issue?

I investigated a bit more and found the following. If I remove the
~/.gnus.d/News/agent/lib/servers file, at Gnus startup the two servers
(nntp + nnimap) are agentized. Then, if I quit Gnus and restart it,
without removing the 'servers' file above, again the two servers are not
agentized anymore. Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Thanks,
--
Nicolas