nnimap - namespaces and deleting mailboxes

From: Kamil Jońca
Subject: nnimap - namespaces and deleting mailboxes
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:20:36 +0100

1. Can gnus delete imap mailboxes? I tried to find proper command, but I
couldn't.
2. Why gnus can't see mailboxes within namespaces begin with "#"
For example when IMAP server announces "#Old" namespace (and I know that
there is some mailboxes there), "Browse server" didn't show them.
When I change namespace to "Old" all mailboxes are visible? Is it a bug
or I am missing something?
KJ

--
http://modnebzdury.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/niewiarygodny-list-prof-majewskiej-wprowadzenie/