Automatically "Unsubscribed list post" in certain groups

From: Teemu Likonen
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 18:34:33 +0300

There are certain groups in which I want to have C-c C-f C-a
(message-generate-unsubscribed-mail-followup-to) executed automatically
when composing a new post or a reply.

I know that there are a number of hooks for message-mode. I could hack a
hook function to automatically parse the headers and detect if the
message is going to certain mailing list. If so, it would call
message-generate-unsubscribed-mail-followup-to function.

But is there already a framework for this kind of things?