Migrate to latest No Gnus

From: Leo
Subject: Migrate to latest No Gnus
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 17:06:52 +0800

Hello,

I am trying No Gnus in Emacs 24 and it fails to open all servers
requiring authentication ie gmail imap and nntp.

,----[ C-h v gnus-secondary-select-methods RET ]
| gnus-secondary-select-methods is a variable defined in `gnus.el'.
| Its value is ((nnml "")
|  (nnimap "gmail"
|          (nnimap-server-address "imap.gmail.com")))
|

| Documentation:
| A list of secondary methods that will be used for reading news.
| This is a list where each element is a complete select method (see
| `gnus-select-method').
|
| If, for instance, you want to read your mail with the nnml back end,
| you could set this variable:
|
| (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods '((nnml "")))
|
| You can customize this variable.
`----

My ~/.authinfo.gpg

machine gmail login xxxx@gmail.com password xxxxxxxxxx
machine news.eternal-september.org login sdl.web password xxxxxxxxxx force yes

Any ideas? Thank you.

Leo