Something changed in gnus-summary-kill-same-subject?

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Something changed in gnus-summary-kill-same-subject?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:59:35 -0000

In the past I used C-M-k to mark a thread as read and close it. This
does not work anymore. I can only use C-k. It is not a very big
problem, but I liked the possibility to close the thread also. Saves
some screen estate.

Also, the marking as read –or the displaying of the messages– is
changed. Now often when I mark messages as read, some messages
further up are also marked as read. (They are related, so it could be
that the messages are otherwise displayed.)

It all happened after I updated to openSUSE 11.4. So maybe I now have
a newer version of GNUS as before. I am now using: 'Gnus v5.13'.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer