nnmairix -- No messages in results

From: Felix Geller
Subject: nnmairix -- No messages in results
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 07:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I'm trying to use nnmairix to query mairix for mails. Setup worked as
found on the EmacsWiki, but when I search for mail via `G b s' and `G
b g' I don't get any results. That is, Gnus doesn't open the result
group. However, *Messages* implies something different:

Matched 286 messages
Retrieving newsgroup: nnmairix+mairix-searches:mairix-group...
Matched 286 messages
No more unread newsgroups
Group nnmairix+mairix-searches:mairix-group contains no messages

The `G b s' matches 286 messages and then pressing ENTER to visit the
group fails. Also, the corresponding folder on the file system (I'm
using maildir) contains the correct 286 symbolic links. I'm not sure
where this is going wrong, but I'd like to find out :) Please let me
know if you know of a way how to debug this. Thank you for your help
in
advance!

Cheers,
Felix