Gnus with multiple imap accounts: Google complains?

From: Thorsten
Subject: Gnus with multiple imap accounts: Google complains?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:49:51 +0100

Hi list,
after opening gnus (I have 4 gmail accounts I access with imap) I tried
to use w3m, but google shows me a special page with a captcha (that I
can't see inside w3m) to confirm that I'm not a robot.
When I start X and use conkeror or chrome, there is no problem, when I
kill X again and use w3m I'm again stuck with the anti-robot site.

(I used gnus quite a while now in this setting and this happened the
first time to me. Right after setting the locale to utf8, but that might
be pure coincidence).

Anybody out there who had the same problem? How do I convince google I'm
not a robot when I use w3m without X and cannot see the captchas?

Cheers