Re: Where do seen articles go ?

From: Prateek Sadhukhan
Subject: Re: Where do seen articles go ?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:14:52 -0000

Hi Phil,

I know of one way to show them. Go to the group buffer, take cursor
over the group you want to see and press Ctrl-u-<number>-<spc>
where "number" is the number of messages (old and already read) you want
to display.

e.g. if you want to display 100 messages (old or new) just do

Ctrl-u-100-<spc>

Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Prateek