Re: "[Gmail]" folder?

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: "[Gmail]" folder?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:15:21 -0000

George McNinch <gmcninch@gmail.com> writes:
>        *: nnimap+gmail-tufts:[Gmail]
>        *: nnimap+personal:[Gmail]
>
> in my gnus group listing.
>
> (These exist in addition to the "correct" entries:

I too have had all sorts of weirdness happen with Gmail. I decided it
was not worth trying to figure out. I simply unsubscribed the groups that
seemed extraneous and called it good enough, since now I only see what I
want to see on the group screen. If I ever need any of the other stuff
it's easy to bring back.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i