wrapping of email - article buffer

From: Prateek Sadhukhan
Subject: wrapping of email - article buffer
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:33:37 +0530

Hi,

I need to configure the article buffer so that it does not wrap
emails/articles when I am viewing them.

Basically if the original author has kept the length of the line to
greater than 80 characters I dont want gnus to wrap the lines and render
it.

I could not find any configuration to do this in the manual. I went
through the article washing section in the gnus manual but nothing
really helped.

Regards,
Prateek
(Emacs 24.0.93.1, Ma Gnus v0.4)