Always wide-reply in some newsgroups

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Always wide-reply in some newsgroups
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 12:57:39 +0200

Hi all,

is there a trick to make Gnus always doing wide replies in some
newsgroups, also if I press `F' / `f'?

The background: I read some bug lists such as

  nntp+Gmane:gmane.emacs.auctex.bugs
  nntp+Gmane:gmane.emacs.bugs

via Gmane.  My muscle memory is wired to `F' for replying to some
article.  However, following-up on an article will make my reply appear
on the bug list, but most probably the reporter of that bug isn't
subscribed to the list and thus won't see my reply.

Bye,
Tassilo