Read Fcc mails in /home/rkrug/Maildir/sent

From: Rainer M. Krug
Subject: Read Fcc mails in /home/rkrug/Maildir/sent
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 13:01:55 +0200

Hi

I have the following FFC header:

,----
| Fcc: /home/rkrug/Maildir/sent
`----

but I don't manage to acces the emails.

I have a dovecot imap server running with /home/rkrug/Maildir as the
maildir, but I don't see the folder 'sent' there.

I tried to acces the folder via the nnmaildir, but I get

,----
|      {nnmaildir:~/Maildir/sent} (denied)
|      {nnmaildir:~/Maildir} (denied)
|      {nnmaildir:} (denied)
`----

for all tries.

Now I can't even delete the dead groups in GNUS.

Any suggestions?

Is it possible to set the Fcc to an imap folder, e.g.:

,----
| nnimap+Maildir:sent"
`----

and how can I set Fcc in my .gnus file?