Re: Wrong date for delayed articles?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: Wrong date for delayed articles?
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 12:58:36 +0100

Hi,

> Angel de Vicente <angelv@iac.es> writes:
>
>>> `gnus-draft-send' binds `message-send-hook' to nil before sending from
>>> the nndrafts:queue group.  Is that how you send your delayed messages?
>>
>> I just followed the info node on delayed articles, so basically I did
>> call gnus-delay-initialize in my .emacs
>> http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_75.html#SEC75
>
> [...]
>
>> but I have no idea how to set Gnus so that spell-checking will be done
>> when I hit C-c C-j, before it is put in the delayed folder, and not at
>> the time of being sent, which is not useful.
>
> `C-c C-j'?  What does that command do?

In my version: Gnus v5.13:

C-c C-j runs the command gnus-delay-article, which is an interactive compiled
Lisp function.

It is bound to C-c C-j, <menu-bar> <Message> <Send at Specific Time...>.

(gnus-delay-article DELAY)

Delay this article by some time.
DELAY is a string, giving the length of the time.  Possible values are:

  weeks (`w'), months (`M'), or years (`Y');

* YYYY-MM-DD for a specific date.  The time of day is given by the
  variable `gnus-delay-default-hour', minute and second are zero.

* hh:mm for a specific time.  Use 24h format.  If it is later than this
  time, then the deadline is tomorrow, else today.

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/