Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:14:29 +0100

I have two problems that I suspect are related. Quite
often, but not always, when I use
`gnus-article-fill-cited-article' or
`gnus-article-followup-with-original' it works *except
for the first paragraph*.

This letter (found on gnu.emacs.sources) is now filled,
but let's pretend it isn't (and not cited either), as
is the form in which I first see it.

> A site to download Emacs custom configuration file
> with codes and extensions contributed by Emacs user
> around the world.

> http://sachin.pythonanywhere.com/

Filling won't fill the first paragraph, and followingup
will produce this result:

isachin <...@gmail.com> writes:

> http://sachin.pythonanywhere.com/
>
> --
> Sachin

I.e., the first paragraph is again ignored.

Ideas?

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573