Re: Spam filtering on Windows OS

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Spam filtering on Windows OS
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:45:08 +0100

Rud1ger Sch1erz <nospam_tigre@yahoo.es> writes:

> What is the state of the art spam filtering technique for this
> configuration?

> On Linux I used bogofilter. This seems not to be available on Windows.

crm114 seems to be available for Windows:

 * http://crm114.sourceforge.net/wiki/doku.php?id=coolthings

I have been using crm114 on Linux for years with fine results; never
tried it on Windows.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I hope you're not going to ask me                           Adam Sjøgren
  to explain a title."                                   asjo@koldfront.dk