Splitting mail between offlineimap folders

From: Jens Bäckman
Subject: Splitting mail between offlineimap folders
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:39:59 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to move most of my life to Emacs, and have just started
dipping my toes in Gnus. The first real obstacle is mail splitting. I
have created a rule that looks OK, `Query respool (B q)' tells me it
would go to the correct box but `Respool article (B r)' does nothing
useful.

Relevant parts of my .emacs file:

  (setq gnus-select-method
        '(nnmaildir "titv"
                    (directory "~/mail/titv/")))

  (setq nnmail-split-methods
        '(("INBOX.Redmine" "^From:.*redmine@titv.se")
          ("INBOX" "")))

What I'm trying to accomplish:
 - move all Redmine mails to INBOX.Redmine, an existing folder
 - leave everything else in the INBOX
So far, it's not doing much. I can move them manually with `B m', but
manual labor isn't really my thing.
--
Jens